Kindergarten Blog

I was looking around the epal's website and came across this great blog that is from a Kindy.
It just confirmed my beliefs that anyone of any age can create a learning Blog or Wiki and show what new learning, wonderings and experiences they have. It really makes me excited about having our own class blog and children creating individual blogs. The potential is endless when it comes to what you can use them for. I am really looking forward to exploring all these opportunities as an individual in my own learning, as a group with my peers and with classes that I am a part of.


Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Learning and Teaching Buzz said...

Loved reading this post! You have such a strong pedagogy. Great to see you so excited - if teachers are excited about learning, then the students will also be excited.

Post a Comment