The light goes on!

Working in class today to put keynote onto Blog through 'Slideshare.com'.  Followed all the instructions but was unable to get it showing up on Blog.  All that was happening was a jumble of letters etc.  Went to find my trusty ICT geek :-) at school...no where to be found!  Took me 10 minutes of figuring out for myself but finally found how to change it in the post options.  Very little thing but I was so excited.  A great example to share with the class on how we all have new learning  to do and sometimes there will not be that wonderful person there to guide you through tricky spots.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Learning and Teaching Buzz said...

Loving reading your posts / reflections. You are a fantastic model of how learners should learn. No wonder the children are so keen to give things a go and reflect on their learning. All in the role-modelling. :-)
From the Geek Girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Stewart
What a cool blog!
You know when we had to put our slideshows on devon's and mine isn't on yet. Are they spost to be on or were you going to put them on like you said in class. What a good aprilfools you did to us. How can you still shake when you know its not true? How did you think of that aprilfools because it was a really good one?!

Sarah!!

Paula Stewart said...

Hi Sarah! I was truly shaking because I was so nervous to tell you all...funny eh! You all have such an awesome sense of humour and I was proud of how you handled it. I wonder what Habit of Mind that would come under?

I had a tiny problem with the slideshare in that it showed the keynote but did not play the video. I will try and problem solve it this weekend for you so you can share your great earthquake keynote.

Nicole said...

Hi Miss Stewart I really like your blog because you share want you have learned . I also like the background it really brightins up your blog and it also shows how bright you are . From Nicole

Paula Stewart said...

Hi Nicole. Thank you for the lovely comments. You have such a great attitude about sharing your learning too. I enjoy sharing my learning but most of all I enjoy learning from others. It is amazing the amount of people out there who are just like us and want to share and learn from each other.

Post a Comment