Techie No 1

Twitter and Skype set up.

Had a great afternoon, thanks to Mark Herring, looking at features of Twitter and setting up Skype.  I am already signed up to twitter but do not use it as much as I would like.  I like to think that I have eased myself in slowly and am taking steps to integrating it into my classroom.  Already the resources and link I have found just from clicking on links and checking out other peoples blogs is overwhelming.

I now have Skype downloaded and am using it for in weekends to become familiar with it.  Using it in class i the next step.  We have a Skype Party set up for a couple of weeks with another school in Australia so that will be exciting.  I look forward to connecting with other educators on twitter and then progress to communicating our classrooms through Skype and Twitter.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment